Thursday, April 12, 2012

Feenman's Birthday today!

Okay, I lied, I'm not exactly sure when Rotten School's Feenman's, one of Bernie Bridges' friends/henchmen, birthday actually is. But I did love drawing him enough to wish him a happy birthday if it fact today was his origination date. Here's a look at how he appeared to me the day he did come into black and white reality, and a start to finish for one of the page illustrations from Book One, The Great Blueberry Barf-Off. I loved his hair most of all; a sort of quasi-rasta do that was a cross between a bowl cut and pasta noodles. It was as thick as a helmet - which sort of explains why he hasn't even noticed a pencil that he launched into the ceiling above silently piercing his cranium as it fell back down to earth. Sniff! I can still remember when he was in diapers and size 8 booties (men's size 8's, that is).



No comments: